What you’ll hear on this episode of Protect Your Practice.
- What does curiosity have to do with patient safety?
- Understanding collection, use, and disclosure regulations in your clinic
- Why prevention is better than cure when dealing with cyber threats
- Breach #1: Clinic staff looked up all female members of church community in Netcare
- Breach #2: Clinic loses 90% of patient data after suffering a ransomware attack
- Breach #3: Clinic website infected by ransomware
Meet Our Expert Guests
- Rohit Joshi, CEO of Brightsquid Secure Communications Corp. Rohit has been working in software and digital security in North America for over 20 years. He is a privacy specialist, expert speaker, and lawyer with an extensive background in technology and compliance law.
- Ingrid Ruys, Privacy Officer and owner of RJK General Services Ltd. With over 30 years of experience working in privacy in Alberta and beyond, Ingrid is a leading authority on privacy, security, IT, and compliance.
- Pierre Fournier, the Dentist Advisor. With a combined 15 years of past business experience and over 18 years of wealth management skills, Pierre helps healthcare professionals with financial/business planning and risk management.