June 13, 2019
What you’ll hear on this episode of Protect Your Practice.
- Understanding your legal rights to accessing patient records on a 'need-to-know' basis
- Maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality
- Keeping your clinic out of the evening news
Meet Our Expert Guests
- Rohit Joshi, CEO of Brightsquid Secure Communications Corp. Rohit has been working in software and digital security in North America for over 20 years. He is a privacy specialist, expert speaker, and lawyer with an extensive background in technology and compliance law.
- Ingrid Ruys, Privacy Officer and owner of RJK General Services Ltd. With over 30 years of experience working in privacy in Alberta and beyond, Ingrid is a leading authority on privacy, security, IT, and compliance.
- Kathryn Kolaczek, Communications Specialist and CEO at Alchemy Communications Inc. Communications expert, Kathryn specializes in business and product launches, digital marketing strategy, PR, brand integration, and crisis management.
Connect with Brightsquid
Subscribe to Protect Your Practice, brought to you by Brightsquid on iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.