July 11, 2019
What you’ll hear on this episode of Protect Your Practice.
- What is a Netcare PIA really?
- Understanding your risk and level of compliance with a Netcare PIA
- Privacy laws do not discriminate, neither can we
- Compliance by design: creating & sustaining a culture of privacy
Meet Our Expert Guests
- Rohit Joshi, CEO of Brightsquid Secure Communications Corp. Rohit has been working in software and digital security in North America for over 20 years. He is a privacy specialist, expert speaker, and lawyer with an extensive background in technology and compliance law.
- Ingrid Ruys, Privacy Officer and owner of RJK General Services Ltd. With over 30 years of experience working in privacy in Alberta and beyond, Ingrid is a leading authority on privacy, security, IT, and compliance.
- Feisal Keshavjee, Board Chair of Canadian College of Health Leaders. Feisal is the Chair of the Canadian College of Health Leaders with decades of experience managing the advancement of healthcare in senior and executive levels at several organizations.
Connect with Brightsquid
Subscribe to Protect Your Practice, brought to you by Brightsquid on iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.